Auto struts where are they?

I've not had time to play KSP for about 2 years, so I decided to start a new build. Downloaded 
and installed KSP 1.12.4 and started playing. Wasn't too long before I discovered the dreaded 
booster shaking itself apart. So I look for auto struts, nowhere to be found? And then I 
thought, of course I forgot to enable them in advance tweakables. Much to my surprise they 
were not there and I thought what. Okay I thought it must be the the fault of a mod, so I 
started looking through my short mod list of mods and couldn't see anything that would affect auto struts.

Now I am definitely at a loss for what to do, The old auto strut mod no longer works with 1.12.4

Any thoughts?

2 hours ago, DareDrop said:

I've not had time to play KSP for about 2 years, so I decided to start a new build. Downloaded 
and installed KSP 1.12.4 and started playing. Wasn't too long before I discovered the dreaded 
booster shaking itself apart. So I look for auto struts, nowhere to be found? And then I 
thought, of course I forgot to enable them in advance tweakables. Much to my surprise they 
were not there and I thought what. Okay I thought it must be the the fault of a mod, so I 
started looking through my short mod list of mods and couldn't see anything that would affect auto struts.

Now I am definitely at a loss for what to do, The old auto strut mod no longer works with 1.12.4

Any thoughts?

you must also have researched the tech that gives regular struts. before that, you don't have autostruts.
you mention you just started a new build, maybe you don't have that yet

52 minutes ago, king of nowhere said:

you must also have researched the tech that gives regular struts. before that, you don't have autostruts.
you mention you just started a new build, maybe you don't have that yet

Ah, i'll look at that, did not think of that.

Thanks