sup guys, new here

Hey, I am new to the forums but not to ksp1, i have had it for about 2 months and have over 194.4 hours on steam but still don't know anything. if you have stuff to say for me i am on daily.

Edited by Jebs Piloting Skills
misspelling

26 minutes ago, Jebs Piloting Skills said:

What was the main cause of those kerbal's deaths?

"Pilot error."

It's always listed as "pilot error", no matter what happened.  :(  :( 

(Welcome to the forum!  Here's your toga...)

Spoiler

220px-Toga_(PSF).png

Edited by Hotel26

On 2/6/2024 at 5:05 PM, Jebs Piloting Skills said:

Thank you, What was the main cause of those kerbal's deaths?

God, you don't wanna know...

I'm gonna update the death counter right now as my 23rd Jool mission failed. Poor Kerbals didn't even see the green gas giant get bigger and bigger as I timewarped 'em to their doom. 

As for the other 4151 Kerbals, most of them were flying planes upside down or "Jeb" piloting his 50th moon mission wrong. 

How did your Kerbonauts get K.I.Aed?

Edited by Cytauri

• 1 month later...
On 2/9/2024 at 12:34 AM, Cytauri said:

God, you don't wanna know...

I'm gonna update the death counter right now as my 23rd Jool mission failed. Poor Kerbals didn't even see the green gas giant get bigger and bigger as I timewarped 'em to their doom. 

As for the other 4151 Kerbals, most of them were flying planes upside down or "Jeb" piloting his 50th moon mission wrong. 

How did your Kerbonauts get K.I.Aed?

mainly timewarp issues

and jeb

Welcome onboard!

I would say what my Kerbals die to the most.. Is them sneaking on board highly experimental crafts (that usually have a probe core for testing phase) - I guess the little buggers do everything to be on the page of the Science Tabloid Media on Kerbin.

I would say that... But the truth is lazyness.. Me being to lazy to not drive my rover 40 m/s and hit a bump that yets it to its death... Me to lazy not to check if the kerbals were actually on the craft before de-orbiting it because I found out a part was put on backwards... Me to lazy to make sure the staging was correct.. etc. etc.

But.. I try to minimize casualties.. a lot of my crazier crafts are drones.. At least Kerbals are happy to give their life for progress. And according to the scientific method, closing development dead ends is still progress.

Outch... Imagine if there were a memorial with all the deaths you caused at KSC ;.;

Edited by BechMeister
Forgot a die in my sentence

On 3/25/2024 at 10:03 AM, BechMeister said:

Welcome onboard!

I would say what my Kerbals die to the most.. Is them sneaking on board highly experimental crafts (that usually have a probe core for testing phase) - I guess the little buggers do everything to be on the page of the Science Tabloid Media on Kerbin.

I would say that... But the truth is lazyness.. Me being to lazy to not drive my rover 40 m/s and hit a bump that yets it to its death... Me to lazy not to check if the kerbals were actually on the craft before de-orbiting it because I found out a part was put on backwards... Me to lazy to make sure the staging was correct.. etc. etc.

But.. I try to minimize casualties.. a lot of my crazier crafts are drones.. At least Kerbals are happy to give their life for progress. And according to the scientific method, closing development dead ends is still progress.

Outch... Imagine if there were a memorial with all the deaths you caused at KSC ;.;

R.I.P. Ferkin Kerman

Overheated in Venus's atmosphere during reentry.