Help. It's been hours.

I have tried programing the controllers and changing rotor pitch but can not figure this out. How can I make this fly? Soon as it launches it apins out of control. I would like the motor to be off when I launch then turn on then be able to control the motor to lift off and fly. I can not seem to get it to work. I've gotten the rotors to pitch a time or two then it stops working. Please help me understand how to set these up. This will open so many more creative doors for me. I cant upload my images for some reason. It is a drone type with a rotor on all 4 corners. 

Edited by gregdeen19

[MOD - Merged related threads into same topic]

@gregdeen19, please note that new users require moderators to approve their first few posts, so I'd advise editing your existing topic to add more information instead of making multiple threads.

To post images on this forum, you will need to first upload them to an external third-party image host (e.g. Imgur), then copy and paste each image's direct URL into your forums post editor window.