B9 part switch fatal error and more on RSS/RO install

So basically I made a new instance and installed RSS/RO on it and along with a bunch of other mods like Near future construction, habtech 2, and etc. I didn't check beforehand to see if RSS/RO worked with these mods and now I'm getting this error. lmk if you need more info in comments image-2024-03-09-145412146.png

I’m getting this error too and its so annoying because its needed for a mod i have. cant test whats causing it yet but if i may recommend try removing chunks of mods first and if its fixed add them back in half if it breaks again cut that half in half and try that if its fixed again you know its one of those mods in the cut off half and then divide it further to move it down to one mod thats causing the issue (sorry if in bad at explaining)

Hi ! I'm having the same fatal error "no tank type named supplies exist", after some research and test, I can assure (in my case) that this error is caused by Bluedog design bureau because when I remove from my game the error no longer happen. Maybe you can try to remove BDB from you game, and if you don't have BDB installed, I had no idea of what caused your Problem. I hope someone know how to solve this issue. (I think that is recent because a time ago i had no problem with BDB)

-Edit : I was actually right (in my case), the problem came from the new versin of BDB, I re-installed an older version of BDB and it finally worked. Maybe you can try that. Hope you will solve your problem

Edited by exotix