How can I get my Steam-Guard-Code?

Is it a known issue, that the Steam-Guard-Code doesn't arrive from time to time?

When I want to play KSP, I have to type in my username and my password. Every 1-2 weeks I need an additional verification with the Steam-Guard-Code sent by E-mail. Everything was fine in the firs 11 months. Last month, there was the first time, that I didn't receive the code, and couldn't log in, because I was asked for it every time. As I tried it on the next evening, I got a code and could log in. But this time it's more than two days, since I don't receive the code whenever I try to log in. What can I do?

I don't have any spam filters in my mailbox, and in the last two days I bought something on Amazon and got a mail from there, and I send in my tax declaration and got a mail from the tax office too. But I didn't get any mails from Steam, and I tried to log in at least six times, and every time I got the message, that I have to type in the code, which was sent by mail, but never arrived.