Occasional missing water, Missing clouds (while in atmosphere), game crashing (only from Blueshift), and missing flags.

I've solved the missing water for now, but anything I do to fix any other issue somehow seems to mess with it. On average, at least. The texture config for the volumetric clouds is missing, which I bet is a part of it, although I can't seem to find one. Not from the default config or AVP, which I've uninstalled because it messes with my game in general ways. I've concluded this because they seemed to resolve themselves once I deleted it. This part is a bit different from the rest, but every time I click "add segment" to an Astra Porta part from Blueshift, my game crashes. First, the screen goes black while the session continues. Next, I hear explosions. While the screen is black, I can't press any buttons most of the time, so I have no choice but to end the game. When I can press buttons, I usually go to either the space center, where it's usually not black anymore, but right after that I go to the tracking station, where it's black again and I can't press any buttons again. Other times I'll just go straight to the tracking station and I get the same result. Apparently, once the screen goes black, my vessel deletes itself, only for me to load the game again and It's just sitting where it was untouched like nothing ever happened, still not counted as a ring segment. Also, I can't find the file location for the flags. (it's not in the root file) My full ksp save is here. (including ksp.log)