Upon crossing the threshold in to space low above Kerbin (70,000 Meters), I lose attitude control of my vessel. This problem persists until I re-enter Kerbin's atmosphere, upon which I have complete control of my vessel's attitude again

See title for summary of the issue

I have absolutely no idea what is going on. At first the bug was that, as soon as I entered space, my craft would disappear completely. My altitude bar at the top of the screen would read all zeros in red, and my kerbal would show up as KIA in the astronaut complex...

Since then I deleted Remote Tech and Kerbalism since my game would show me a warning upon loading a save that Kerbalism and Remote Tech have limited compatibility. After doing so, the bug evolved to what it is currently. Instead of a full deletion of my vessel and killing of my pilot, it now merely removes my ability to control the vessel's attitude after reaching space, and continues to bar my inputs until again passing 70,000 meters on the way back down

Other quirks of this issue I've noticed is that the nav ball's indicators, if shown, ant-radial for instance will flicker like the nav ball is glitching out. The SAS button on the top right of the nav ball will turn the yellowish-orange with the rotating arrows symbol to signify it recognizes I'm inputting controls, but the craft won't turn. I also can't throttle up or down

All of that being said, I'm still able to right click on parts and control their functions such as service bays and science experiments.

And to quash any of the obvious issues that may be running through your heads... I'm using Jeb, so the kerbal not being a pilot isn't the issue. I have electric charge. Connection to the KSC doesn't matter since it's a manned capsule, manned by a pilot. I'm using the standard Mk 1 command pod. 

Here below is a screenshot of the debug window as my vessel crosses the threshold into space low over Kerbin. I don't know how to read this so here's to hoping any of you all could see what the issue is by looking at the image below. I will also be uploading a full list of my installed mods and their versions. 

https://imgur.com/a/0HKZSfC

Mod List: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NmscqXXmTfZsxTFS5LIiGMLHTIMnf7Sa/view?usp=sharing

If anyone willing to help needs the FULL debug .txt file to help me please let me know and I'll edit this post with a link to it's location on my Google Drive

RESOLVED Edit: I noticed on the debug window seen above on the Imgur image, Orbital Decay seemed to be listed a lot. I closed KSP, deleted Orbital Decay, and re-tested the bug for reproduction and it was fixed. So it was probably Orbital Decay being outdated or incompatible with one of the other 50+ mods that are installed

Edited by SkinnyThePimp