Atlas!

Spikemaster

Posted (edited)

Georgetown

Spoiler

Georgetown is the capital and largest city of Guyana. It is situated in Demerara-Mahaica, region 4, on the Atlantic Ocean coast, at the mouth of the Demerara River. It is nicknamed the "Garden City of the Caribbean." It is the retail, administrative, and financial services centre of the country, and the city accounts for a large portion of Guyana's GDP. The city recorded a population of 118,363 in the 2012 census.

new page whee

Edited by AlamoVampire

Yakima 

Spoiler

Yakima is a city in, and the county seat of, Yakima County, Washington, United States, and the state's 11th most populous city. As of the 2020 census, the city had a total population of 96,968 and a metropolitan population of 256,728. The unincorporated suburban areas of West Valley and Terrace Heights are considered a part of greater Yakima.

Toyota

Spoiler

Toyota (豊田市, Toyota-shi, pronounced [toꜜjotaɕi]), formerly known as Koromo, is a city in Aichi Prefecture, Japan. As of 1 October 2019, the city had an estimated population of 426,162 and a population density of 464 people per km2. The total area was 918.32 square kilometres (354.57 sq mi). It is located about 50 minutes from Nagoya by way of the Meitetsu Toyota Line.

1 hour ago, BA-Forums said:

New Vegas.

(does this count?)

Id say no as its not a real city that either existed in the past or currently exists. But im not @Spikemaster and only they can say for certain. Given the uncertainty im going to play off the entry prior to you.

Newark

Just now, AlamoVampire said:

Id say no as its not a real city that either existed in the past or currently exists. But im not @Spikemaster and only they can say for certain. Given the uncertainty im going to play off the entry prior to you.

Newark

Alrighty then.

@BA-Forums this is why I said what what I said (just for transparency even though it feels unnecessary lol)

“3. This might sound weird but I would recommend sending proof that the place you name actually exists. I know a friend who names a place called Middlesex. It was hella weird.“

to refresh for the next player the current place is Newark