Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

LJ-1001 Officially has a mission - A plane crashed on around 300km from KSC in a sandy area..the kerbal survived, cockpit is intact but sadly other than having a working turbine running fruitlessly until the fuel runs out on near idle, its useless..

Installed scattermod as driving a train is a spiritual experience best shared with beautiful lighting :)

Here she is firing up on the runway ready to depart the long journey that might take several days (no time acceleration just save)

I6YLd3x.jpg

Meanwhile Sistertrain LJ-1002 sets off in a similar direction but different destination, configured in long range mode hauling 3 fuel tanker wagons and 1 passenger car.. heading for the white capped mountains

9O2QRSt.jpg

Very old one, (05/2013, probably KSP 0.20). Even back then Jeb was having fun!

full.png

In 2012 Jeb was flying with warp-engines and shooting up the Mun with railguns! (?)

full.png

And the sceenshots below are the oldest of my screenshots I've found (12/2011, KSP 0.12), first mission into Kerbol!

full.png

full.png

Edited by Chris_2

A few more pics from my 1.2 career game.

Valentina makes the first landing on Minmus. As you can see she's pretty happy about it.

kC5GfwH.jpg

The multi re-entry vehicle station has its first paying customers (Kerbin orbit rescue contracts)

Cnz9lhz.png

A "Whacky Bird" deep space comms relay about to be punted out into Kerbol orbit to form part of a network for missions to other planets.

4k98MiR.png

I outdid my self once again. Probably one of my best looking Sci-Fi craft:
screenshot15.png
100% stock and near perfectly balanced. Seats 4 and with a bit over 4100m/s dV in can intercept pretty much anything in Kerbin's SOI.
(Open spoiler for more detailed SPH pictures.)

Spoiler

screenshot17.png

screenshot18.png

screenshot19.png

screenshot20.png

On 11/6/2016 at 10:00 AM, Tex_NL said:

I outdid my self once again. Probably one of my best looking Sci-Fi craft:
screenshot15.png
100% stock and near perfectly balanced. Seats 4 and with a bit over 4100m/s dV in can intercept pretty much anything in Kerbin's SOI.
(Open spoiler for more detailed SPH pictures.)

Hide contents

screenshot17.png

screenshot18.png

screenshot19.png

screenshot20.png

I'll tell you what that is!

klingon_bird_of_prey_by_metlesitsfleetyards-d4tx2ui.jpg

It's a mock Bird of Prey!

On 11/11/2016 at 6:10 PM, Sharpy said:

nQbLDqx.png

"Sunrise over Northern Basin".

Authors of Atmospheric Scatterer did an awesome piece of work with Duna. These colored fogs appear only at dawn and dusk.

Oh I see what you are talking about here!    That is actually not supposed to look like this.  The reason you get that bluish effect there is because Duna is so oddly shaped that the scatterer effect had to be raised on the surface which exposed the blue color you see there.  It's doesn't look bad,  especially in your screenshot.  

Edited by Galileo

1 hour ago, Galileo said:

Oh I see what you are talking about here!    That is actually not supposed to look like this.  The reason you get that bluish effect there is because Duna is so oddly shaped that the scatterer effect had to be raised on the surface which exposed the blue color you see there.  It's doesn't look bad,  especially in your screenshot.  

"Doesn't look bad"? I saw it quite a few times, and every time it looked awesome!

And how about the lake?

fRBGis1.png

pkwv3MI.png

Also, is this your work or Squad's? Seriously gave me creeps.

51aETCa.png

13 minutes ago, Sharpy said:

"Doesn't look bad"? I saw it quite a few times, and every time it looked awesome!

And how about the lake?

fRBGis1.png

Lol thats not a lake.. thats merely a bug mirage because scatterer had to be elevated so it would look good on Duna.. while it looks like a lake on the horizon, thats not the intention. 

13 minutes ago, Sharpy said:

Also, is this your work or Squad's? Seriously gave me creeps.

51aETCa.png

And that is an eclipse cast by Ike on Duna, that is a scatterer feature

Edited by Galileo

16 minutes ago, Galileo said:

Lol thats not a lake.. thats merely a bug mirage because scatterer had to be elevated so it would look good on Duna.. while it looks like a lake on the horizon, thats not the intention. 

And that is an eclipse cast by Ike on Duna, that is a scatterer feature

I know it's not a lake, I drove though the "bottom" of it. But the impression it created - awesome.

And yep, the eclipse... my respects.

Just now, Sharpy said:

I know it's not a lake, I drove though the "bottom" of it. But the impression it created - awesome.

And yep, the eclipse... my respects.

well if you are happy with it thats all that matter :D it has driven me crazy for the last few months

On 11/15/2016 at 11:46 AM, Tex_NL said:

[sarcasm] No really? I did not notice. [/sarcasm]

Such subtle, much impress.

Wait...

A while ago, Sharpy said:

pkwv3MI.png

YOUR USING THE PONY MOD!!!

Edited by Vanamonde
Please avoid the use of reaction images, outside of hype threads.