Here we go again... :P

turbu

Since I had to create a new account after the forum crash, I will introduce myself again :P

Hi, I'm turbu from France.

Space made me dream since as long as I can remember, and I jump on every occasion to play a game about it. Some of them are good, some of them are, unfortunately, really bad. But I have to say Kerbal Space Program is definitly one of the best of them, if not THE best.

I play KSP since 0.18.2, and I'm loving it !

Fly safe fellow kerbalnauts ! :)

(Pardon me if my english is not perfect ^^)

Welcome back turbu :)

Your English is fine, don't worry :)

KSP does appear to be the best realistic space game available right now, there is Orbiter as well but it is not as accessible, and it does not have Kerbals :D

Have fun on the forums and fly safe!

Since I had to create a new account after the forum crash, I will introduce myself again :P

Hi, I'm turbu from France.

Space made me dream since as long as I can remember, and I jump on every occasion to play a game about it. Some of them are good, some of them are, unfortunately, really bad. But I have to say Kerbal Space Program is definitly one of the best of them, if not THE best.

I play KSP since 0.18.2, and I'm loving it !

Fly safe fellow kerbalnauts ! :)

(Pardon me if my english is not perfect ^^)

Welcome Turbu. Your English is great - way better than my French!

Thank you all ! :)

KSP does appear to be the best realistic space game available right now, there is Orbiter as well but it is not as accessible, and it does not have Kerbals :D

I also play Orbiter and I like it. But the ability to design your own spaceships, probes, and other stuff in KSP make it way more enjoyable in my opinion ("Hell yeah ! I designed that stuff that landed on a space rock ! Like a boss !"). But anyway, like you said, the lack of Kerbals is an issue :P

Hey turbu youre you the french guy in my stream a week or two ago?

It wasn't me. I didn't watch any KSP stream in the last weeks.

I'll second that, but hey lets give it a go Bienvenue a Turbu.

Bravo ^^ Merci ! :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.