The ICBM mod from Mark James Space Co

Mark James

so this is essentially a pack of icbm crafts? no really a mod except for the atlas?/titan II which is yours?

do you have the permission of the various authors for the parts your using in the craft pack?

wow Darth. you okay? why do you get heated like a mainsail over this? they are good mods plus the forum rules CLEARLY state that you need permission to use other mods in your pack.

now don't take me to seriously here as i have communication issues but you sound insulting. its like you have something against this guy. my mind is probably just making this up. idk but sorry if that's rude again I have communication issues so I don't communicate well.

There's nothing wrong with him not doing much work, if that's what this particular mod requires. However, we've pretty much seen no concrete progress at all. Most mod development threads contain a lot of screenshots of WIP parts, etc. Now it just seems like rather than modeling his own parts to recreate ICBMs accurately, he's just re-using parts from other mods. Of course I can't know that for sure, since again, we haven't seen any images of his progress.

It seems that he's modeling atleast part of the Titan II, using the RS-24 that someone found/made for him. And using bobcats Soyuz for the R7(presumably with permission) although the fairings are completely different so he'll need to make a different type of fairings for it, and retexture it drab olive green to be perfectly accurate.

Edit: Mark, what does your R-36 look like?

Edited by DarthVader

It seems that he's modeling atleast part of the Titan II, using the RS-24 that someone found/made for him. And using bobcats Soyuz for the R7(presumably with permission) although the fairings are completely different so he'll need to make a different type of fairings for it, and retexture it drab olive green to be perfectly accurate.

Edit: Mark, what does your R-36 look like?

darth as cap spunky said if you don't like a mod the move on don't sit there and b**** and complain about it to the OP

Look To Clear Up Any Confusion I Am Using Some Parts That Aren't Mine And Some That Are No Need To Argue

It Is Part A Mod Pack And Part Mine After I Release the First One When I get better at 3d modeling I will be adding more parts that are mine and a weapon guidance plugin.

I have a question I am currently trying to post the first release of my mod and I am having issues with the uploader this is probably stupid but can someone tell me what this could be

What are you using for the upload? Dropbox and mediafire are free.

-LINK REMOVED UNTIL COPYRIGHT ISSUES HAVE BEEN RESOLVED_

There Are Still A Few Bugs That I will Work Out Also For The Mobile Launcher But a Few Batteries On The Base

And Careful Cause It Handles A Little Weird. :)

Edited by DYJ
Removed the download link for now.

Also, you've gotten the R-7 wrong, it doesn't have a 3rd stage, not to mention it isn't flared. Titan II is wrong, too. Should look pretty much like Titan GLV, but with a warhead instead of Gemini spacecraft. Overall, those belong in spacecraft exchange, not here.

Nah, instead I'll report you to the various modders who's parts your using without permission and the moderators too.

edit: Done, except to the mods, I'll do that later.

Actually he has permission from me and Tiberion to use these parts in his mod. Why would you assume he stole them?

Edit--, He does not have my permission or tiberions, had him confused with someone else using the titan rockets that did have our permission.

Edited by frizzank

LOL, maybe this is a WIP? Maybe he just tried to show off how it looks! For that matter, Im offering my R7 parts which I updated from an old, abandoned mod...with permission.(for both, name and parts, from 2 seperate modders)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.