Guess Who Will Reply Next?

Flixxbeatz

Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, NexusHelium said:

Not bad. Day’s getting better.

And I'm feeling like we get @Heretic391 in here. Cause why not.

Oh no hahaha what is this game :D

21 minutes ago, AtomicTech said:

Heck yeah and glad to hear it! :)

Hello @Heretic391!

Hello everyone :D You both doing well? Feels like we've just had nuclear fallout.

ahhh @Madishmike is the mario kart game still on...

Edited by Heretic391

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Heretic391 said:

Oh no hahaha what is this game :D

Hello everyone :D You both doing well? Feels like we've just had nuclear fallout.

ahhh @Madishmike is the mario kart game still on...

Hey guys! Just read your post @Heretic391 on YouTube. I really hope so bud.  That would be really cool and perhaps a plane battle:happy:

Might have to be Kithack model club at this rate though for our online battles. With 70 people made redundant ,not looking good:(

Edited by Madishmike

Posted (edited)

@Heretic391 Apparently I have that game in my library. I don't remember ever buying it lol

Wondering if you are on discord. Could set something up with some of the guys here for multiplayer battles if you ever fancy it or anyone else that's interested:D

Edited by Madishmike

2 hours ago, Madishmike said:

@Heretic391 Apparently I have that game in my library. I don't remember ever buying it lol

Wondering if you are on discord. Could set something up with some of the guys here for multiplayer battles if you ever fancy it or anyone else that's interested:D

How does that work :P  Maybe someone hacked you then donated it :D Yes, I've got discord: heretic391

I won't be playing anytime soon though :sob: work and YT absolutely takes all the energy. Was hoping for KSP multiplayer as I could have fun with you guys + do YT at the same time. Multitasking hahaha 

ps. i think we ruined the thread, you gotta guess who's next :P 

6 minutes ago, Heretic391 said:

How does that work :P  Maybe someone hacked you then donated it :D Yes, I've got discord: heretic391

I won't be playing anytime soon though :sob: work and YT absolutely takes all the energy. Was hoping for KSP multiplayer as I could have fun with you guys + do YT at the same time. Multitasking hahaha 

ps. i think we ruined the thread, you gotta guess who's next :P 

Oops lol Well when you're ready and fancy a game I'm always up for that. Let's get  @Audaylon in here too :happy: