Kerbin Mini Shuttle

helldiver

This looks so awesome :D

I think that you should include everything required to get it into orbit, custom made for the shuttle and capable of lifting it into LKO with a full cargo load. That way it's guaranteed to work and aesthetically it matches, which is a must for something that looks as beautiful as this. Don't want to ruin something as beautiful as this with something that doesn't look half as good ;).

Keep up the good work, and I'm excited for the release!

This looks so awesome :D

I think that you should include everything required to get it into orbit, custom made for the shuttle and capable of lifting it into LKO with a full cargo load. That way it's guaranteed to work and aesthetically it matches, which is a must for something that looks as beautiful as this. Don't want to ruin something as beautiful as this with something that doesn't look half as good ;).

Keep up the good work, and I'm excited for the release!

You must be new here.

Been following this thread since it was 4 pages old, shame if it died now, like the other shuttle I followed...

Helldiver, if ZRM can't give you an update on the shuttle, will you release it in its current state? I'd not like to see this thread die; been following it from the beginning.

Wow, guys. Have some faith with a sprinkle of patience. It's only been three days since we've heard from one of the developers. We are all anxious to play with this shuttle and I have no doubt that whether anybody likes it or not that this shuttle will be released when it's ready. So let it get there.

EDIT: I might also add that I'm sure everyone here has a life outside of KSP. So please be understanding, too.

Edited by qnistNAMEERF
to add to my comment.

Been following this one for a while, but finally got around to registering. Have a little faith, it will get done. That said, this is absolutely beautiful design work, we'll just have to wait awhile longer for the chance to fly this puppy.

(I'd also prefer a stock fuel version, but I'll take it even if I have to download a mod for it to run on whale oil.)

Keep up the great work.

Unfortunately I am in the middle of university term time right now, and I literally have no time to work on this project until the end of term, which will be around the 6th of December. I was so close to getting everything working just right (with the main issue being figuring out what I haven't sent helldiver to get the cockpit to work for him) before the start of term, so it shouldn't be much of a wait after the end of term.

This post is mainly an effort to prevent this thread from potentially drowning in "is it ready yet"/"are you dead" posts. The project won't die. I've put too much work into it for that. You could even let this thread sink for a while instead of bumping it. Threads don't auto-lock on these forums.

I would also like to reiterate that at no point has the project suffered from feature creep, and that I am not changing my mind about MFS - both stock fuel and MFS will be supported eventually, but MFS will be the first one to release. On a vaguely similar note, 0.22 support will be very basic in the first release. I haven't even had time to play 0.22 myself yet.

And, of course, thank you all for the support (all several hundred posts of it).

Unfortunately I am in the middle of university term time right now, and I literally have no time to work on this project until the end of term, which will be around the 6th of December. I was so close to getting everything working just right (with the main issue being figuring out what I haven't sent helldiver to get the cockpit to work for him) before the start of term, so it shouldn't be much of a wait after the end of term.

Term papers and finals and projects! Oh My! Yeah, I can sympathize. Right now your probably doing good to log 6 hours of sleep a night let alone work on this. Take care of what you need to and if you happen to have some time after the finals between time with family and what not then it would be appreciated. Take care of the important stuff. We'll be here when your ready. =)

Well... maybe Helldiver can seize this temporary setback as a chance to.. uhm.. maybe make some more art? For maybe a second release?.. or maybe some extra's for the first release?

Or he has other things to do..

Do you have any future plans for this mod, helldiver? maybe a new mod?

Anyway, good luck ZRM. and we'll be waiting.

Well... maybe Helldiver can seize this temporary setback as a chance to.. uhm.. maybe make some more art? For maybe a second release?.. or maybe some extra's for the first release?

Or he has other things to do..

Do you have any future plans for this mod, helldiver? maybe a new mod?

Anyway, good luck ZRM. and we'll be waiting.

.22 borked connections and physics for some reason. I was at least getting things into orbit and messing around. Even did a multi stage mission putting together a space station (nothing fancy).

I wanted to wait on doing additional art until Phase I was done. I need to figure out the physics and learn to fly the thing properly so I know what area to work on.

Additional phases of this project won't take as long as this one did since we won't need the foundation of the MFDs.