• I got it off the Ground!
    • Yay orbit!
    • I'm at the mun!
    • interplanetary travel!
    • interplanetary travel and return!
    • I'm Very confident in what I do!
    • Jool is a joke to me!
    • I'm Scott Manely!

Apparantly they cloned Scott Manley 54 times! No wonder he's capable of having a family, DJ'ing, exploring the boundaries of KSP, tearing things up in EVE online PvP, and still has time to spare for indy games all at the same time haha.

I guess i would describe my stage of KSPness as: "Interplanetary travel! but mostly stuck in kerbin low orbit obsessing over building the most efficient SSTO's"

Eh, I'm kinda stuck between the "Mun" and "interplanetary travel" options. I haven't been out of Kerbin's SOI yet, not counting a small probe orbiting the sun. On the other hand, docking (in eliptical orbits) is routine, pinpoint landings succeed...most of the time (<500 m), and I've made a working SSTO. Well...

Oh, of course Scott Manley is cloned! A clone of him will come free with the deluxe edition of KSP when it's finished! :P

I'd say interplanetary travel and back. I'm quite seasoned when it comes to phasing angles, deltaV calculations, and what-not. One thing I've been able to get around though is rendezvous. Sure one day maybe I'll be able to figure it out but for now, I got my ol' friend MechJeb for that.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.