Dreams

Sylandro

My friend told me today about a dream where our teacher a boy is like at the front of the class and then he said, "Well... Let's have sex" and he was like "WHAT!!?!?" And a girl named sara was like "(Friends name!)" and he said her name and she flow though the ceiling. (This teacher is not a pedo)

Well, one time I had this extremely weird but awesome dream. I walked into the Pentagon where I saw a midget with a cigarette costume and Jon Stewart signing the Emancipation Proclamation. When they were done, the midget turned pink, then blue, then puked up a M777 Howitzer. I got sucked into the Howitzer by a black hole and got fired into a wormhole that took me to the moon where I saw Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin plant the American Flag on the moon. Then I got shot in the chest by that one guy with the cat in the start of The Godfather and I "woke up" in a hospital where I was being nursed by Akari Mizunashi. I got discharged from the hospital and I walked out of the parking lot where I was immediately teleported to a Pink Floyd concert. I watched the entire concert (I think the album was DSOTM) and I woke up just as I was leaving. It was one of the best dreams i've ever had.

Well, one time I had this extremely weird but awesome dream. I walked into the Pentagon where I saw a midget with a cigarette costume and Jon Stewart signing the Emancipation Proclamation. When they were done, the midget turned pink, then blue, then puked up a M777 Howitzer. I got sucked into the Howitzer by a black hole and got fired into a wormhole that took me to the moon where I saw Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin plant the American Flag on the moon. Then I got shot in the chest by that one guy with the cat in the start of The Godfather and I "woke up" in a hospital where I was being nursed by Akari Mizunashi. I got discharged from the hospital and I walked out of the parking lot where I was immediately teleported to a Pink Floyd concert. I watched the entire concert (I think the album was DSOTM) and I woke up just as I was leaving. It was one of the best dreams i've ever had.

I,... Um... Er...

I'm not even going to try to top that.

I had a very long dream once that started out with me accompanying my parents to San Francisco on some business or other, and then I was in a tennis park or something, and later I was on a police team helping a teammate capture some kind of escaped raptor-looking thing that a mad scientist had unleashed on the city... sort of ineffectually. After we caught it, I was walking on the sidewalk, and I was with a bunch of college friends, one of whom I accompanied into a bar, and we started cuddling  sleepily, on my part...

I dreamt I awoke in my dorm room in what I figured was the middle of the night, then went outside to find everybody milling about the halls. There was the bit that I mentioned in the Nightmares thread, and then I went outside and it turned out my university had this giant balcony high in the trees.

I walked off to one side, to something like an observation deck, and I began conversing with the man standing there. Suddenly, we were standing on top of a mushroom-shaped baobab tree in the Sahel, and when I looked at him again, I was looking at the tree from a mile away on a one-lane road, as I hung on to a glowing, rubbery symbol of Allah that was floating down the path. The man was following behind me, floating, and as I stared at him or whenever I looked back he would shapeshift, his body and outfit changing. Pressed suit and tie to button-up tee, skinny to fat, and so on. We floated down the road through a deserted Mediterranean village and through lightly forested hills until we stopped in front of the general store in an Old West-style town where Clint Eastwood was sitting on a rocking bench with a laptop.

I dismounted from the giant Arabic character and the man behind me walked up to Clint, picked up his laptop, ripped a sticker off of the bottom, and started writing on the sticky side with a Sharpie, loudly proclaiming that "In this country, we have the freedom to believe in the God that we choose!"

And then I walked through the door next to the store and into a suburban house where a black teenage supergenius was working on the AI for a little driving robot.

I don't seem to dream anymore, i used to when i was younger but i am in my mid-thirties now (no idea if that has anything to do with it) and i just don't seem to dream, that or i can no longer recall them, you may laugh but i've felt myself becoming stupider the older i get :D

There are a few dreams that i remember, one especially comes to mind because i induced it intentionally after doing a couple of weeks research on Shamanism, :confused: no idea why, just one of those things young people do, there were no drugs involved, the instructions i read were to sit down in a comfortable armchair and imagine a few things, firstly i was to imagine i was outside in nature, i could imagine myself anywhere i wanted to be, high up in the mountains, in a forest, in a desert, wherever i wanted, i found myself in a desert where a lone tree hung in the air as if by magic.

The next instructions (I had read all this before trying the experiment) was to imagine an opening or a door somewhere, if i was up in the mountains i'd have expected to see a cave, if in a forest perhaps i'd have seen a burrow, for me however a large, black hole dutifully appeared in the tree's trunk, i jumped up, grasped the roots dangling in the air as best as i could and pulled myself upward, inside the hole were rope stairs leading down (by this time i must have been dozing or asleep in real life) but instead of leading back out to the desert, on climbing down them i found myself on a small island made of earth, completely covered in grass with the tree now hanging above it, the sky was a drizzling grey and i was surrounded by a huge ocean.

At this point i was to meet my animal spirit, when it did appear it was nothing like what i had been expecting, in fact it was an animal which i felt was very unlike me both in appearance and character, according to the book i had read it is tradition to never reveal your animal spirit to anyone so out of respect (and superstition!) i shall not do so, however what happened next was the best part of the dream for me at least.

The creature took my questions, all of them, questions that troubled me greatly and answered me with deep answers that satisfied my heart and my soul completely, i knew them to be true but could not have found the answers on my own, this had an incredibly humbling and emotional effect on me, the spirit (didn't look like a spirit, it was very solid) then left me and i was alone, at this point i remembered what i had researched, that receiving the answers to these questions was the easy part, bringing them back to the land of the conscious was the hard part, i tried to wake up and i couldn't, the waves lapped at the island and i suddenly panicked.

I could not awaken, my eyelids remained shut and my body paralysed, i struggled and felt asphyxiated, everything was black, i felt like i was dying, i tried to shout out and heard my own voice in my ears, a slurring moan, i honestly thought i was a goner, like my brain was dying or that i was ceasing to exist, thankfully i woke up and guess what! I couldn't remember a single answer! :D Not only that, i couldn't even remember the questions i had asked.

It was a bizarre dream and frankly not something i'd recommend that anyone try doing, it was pretty scary.

Edited by Custard Donut (In Space)

When I spend the night Networking and Coding I dream of IP addresses and White on Black CLI's! But my dreams have become lesser as I've got older. I mean I'm not halfway through my 14th year yet but my dreams have become more mundane and less frequent over the last few years.

I've had some decently strange dreams lately. Last night I dreamt I went to Capitol Hill, removed the American flag from a flagpole, and raised the Roman flag (I take Latin at school). There were some protesters and security guards and such, but largely my activities just went unnoticed.

I had a dream last year, though, that is worth sharing. It started on a sandy bank or a beach of some sort, but the ocean was enclosed by walls resulting in a lane about 7 or 8 meters wide. There was another beach maybe 21 to 24 meters away, and between the two was a large island with a beige sofa. I was accompanied by at least a dozen 7-year-olds wearing flotation devices, and the water was infested with piranhas.

For some reason or another, we got into the water and swam to the large island. There were substantially fewer 7-year-olds with me now, and I was beginning to question whether or not this was a good idea. I sat down on the sofa, which then levitated several meters into the air and elongated so that I was able to just hop off onto the other bank.

I then found myself in an antique shop situated in a hilly grassland accompanied by (I think) three people my own age. I caught sight of a mannequin head with with several pieces of blue plastic that looked like it came from a shredded balloon plastered to its face. I remembered I had found a similar piece of plastic earlier, so I retrieved that from my pocket and placed it onto the head. However, this displeased the shopkeeper, who picked up a heavy book he was keeping on his desk and threatened me with it. I backed out of the store, but he pursued me anyway.

Afterwards, my companions and I entered a Mos-Eisley-eque city. We came to a 4-way crossroad, and 3 men leading camels and dressed in white tunics each with stripes of a different prime color came from the left and bowed to us. My three unseen companions rushed towards them and mounted the camels, leaving me at the mercy of the shopkeeper with the heavy book.

I don't know what I did to deserve these kinds of dreams.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.