Kerbal Powers Board Game

The Fleet Master

Aaand we have Liftoff! The U.S.Js first satellite is in orbit!

682868main_hooray_full.jpg

Prelaunch:

VFoDAEL.png

Launch:

b74bxCK.png

Booster Separation:

qDZRULb.png

First Stage Separation:

WkZeMG9.png

Payload in orbit:

EI2lBac.png

The satellite is currently in an 18.5 degree orbit, orbiting between altitudes of 69.5Km and 71Km (thanks to OP decouplers)

Edited by Deathsoul097

Guest Brody_Peffley
Aaand we have Liftoff! The U.S.Js first satellite is in orbit!

Prelaunch:

VFoDAEL.png

Launch:

b74bxCK.png

Booster Separation:

qDZRULb.png

First Stage Separation:

WkZeMG9.png

Payload in orbit:

EI2lBac.png

The satellite is currently in an 18.5 degree orbit, orbiting between altitudes of 69.5Km and 71Km (thanks to OP decouplers)

Sorry to say, But Im going to the mun first :D

Guest Brody_Peffley
@deathsoul... I don't even think you were in the game then. And I had proof first. :P

Also made a small launcher for my Mercury-esque Orbitus Rocket. Launcher and rocket are 84 tons total.

KbCvHFo.png

How do you get the cordanits for hypereditor to teleport my rocket and plane.. And my plane explodes when I ever teleport.

Landed A new command center

KiU2zSP.jpg

I placed a new launch pad for my "Communications Satellite" ;)

liSmnpI.jpg

Then launched it. This new satellite will collect data as well a serve as a long range communications relay for upcoming extraplanetary space missions..

fepzcMF.jpg

4czsfWh.jpg

KJUp5S7.jpg

QzSsdFm.jpg

IZ32Gq1.jpg

t3nSMtK.jpg

gdhdTvh.jpg

zQTgjD0.jpg

Edited by camulus777
fixes

Guest Brody_Peffley

I am really behide you guys. Since I just started. I hope to catch up to you.

My new airplane for defending airspace.

My new mig 20 ready for battle. I had to deal with some problems but I engineers it where it didn't flip anymore.

Ogr1qgz.png

Edited by Brody_Peffley

Due to the fact i'm bored and there is nothing else on my launch schedule, I decided to run the Rover Launch early. (I hope that doesn't upset anyone)

It was an easy success, yet another perfect mission. The rover landing Crane even had enough fuel for an impactor test, hitting the mun at 200m/s FOR SCIENCE!

Gallery

v4EAcZg.png

xvDHEAk.png

TgZ32dl.png

0W2WzhE.png

96PtJm6.png

Super big want to share some land with another country? I'll be up far in the north. I'll promise you that I'll share land and troops for you to use in important times.

I actually Noticed a tiny Snowy Island near the South Pole that has just barely four hexes. Seems perfect for me.

I will accept your offer of friendship, however. I'm not too big on the mercenary life.

My nation will be started within the next 24 hours, which means I now have to come up with a name and flag.

This looks quite exciting, good sirs.

Guest Brody_Peffley
Due to the fact i'm bored and there is nothing else on my launch schedule, I decided to run the Rover Launch early. (I hope that doesn't upset anyone)

It was an easy success, yet another perfect mission. The rover landing Crane even had enough fuel for an impactor test, hitting the mun at 200m/s FOR SCIENCE!

Gallery

v4EAcZg.png

xvDHEAk.png

TgZ32dl.png

0W2WzhE.png

96PtJm6.png

Since you were the first to go on the mun. Will you grant me permission to land and clearance?

Guest Brody_Peffley
I actually Noticed a tiny Snowy Island near the South Pole that has just barely four hexes. Seems perfect for me.

I will accept your offer of friendship, however. I'm not too big on the mercenary life.

My nation will be started within the next 24 hours, which means I now have to come up with a name and flag.

This looks quite exciting, good sirs.

You should see where I am. I want to let you know, That a island means your stuck there without a boat. But I thank you for a friendship.

Also, if anyone doesn't have the time to make a space program but wants satellites quick, I am now selling sattelites capable of reaching the mun. Price for each ship (includes 2 satellites per rocket)= 10 kerbits.

Or, you can buy only one of the satellites and have me put it up on one of my normal missions, price would be 3 kerbits.

6klNBus.png

BOS7i30.png

I just completed my airstrip for some kerbitz. :P

DCOV Nimitz, anchored at my capitol, Boston.

XTaEeij.png

KtrKejj.png

AlQxHkR.jpg

American ships have such boring colours. xD

Where can I buy one!!!! Or three!

No seriously can i buy some!