[1.12] Extraplanetary Launchpads v6.99.3

taniwha

• 3 weeks later...

I happen to get teh "No sites found" problem a lot lately as well. There are survey stakes nearby.

I once managed to fix it by staking a new survey stake , saving and reloading.

Later edit: i found that placing a pilot in the base's main building extends the search range for survey stakes to up to 100 m.

Edited by Nicky21

On 10/1/2022 at 9:31 AM, Nicky21 said:

I happen to get teh "No sites found" problem a lot lately as well. There are survey stakes nearby.

I once managed to fix it by staking a new survey stake , saving and reloading.

Later edit: i found that placing a pilot in the base's main building extends the search range for survey stakes to up to 100 m.

Yes, empty survey station: very close range. Non-pilot: a little range. Pilot more, increasing with experience.

On 10/8/2022 at 11:40 AM, Noah Foloni said:

The UI for the mod is stuck in the top left corner of my screen, and I cant move it out of the way. When I try to drag it out of the way, it stays still. I tried reloading the game, and that moved it further into the corner. What do I do?

Pics: https://imgur.com/a/sHOhS2z

Edit GameData/ExtraplanetaryLaunchpads/Plugins/PluginData/Launchpad/Settings.cfg

7 hours ago, taniwha said:

Yes, empty survey station: very close range. Non-pilot: a little range. Pilot more, increasing with experience.

Edit GameData/ExtraplanetaryLaunchpads/Plugins/PluginData/Launchpad/Settings.cfg

I just realized that I'm using simpleconstruction, so I should be in that thread

Sorry :)

11 hours ago, Noah Foloni said:

and I found the file, but every time I set the position to 0,0 it moves back to the corner.

Mine is at -915.999756,227.999863, if that's any help (WindowManager, MainWindow, position)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry, my firewall has been flaky of late. It turns out there's a bad sector on the main drive and thus the drive is getting remounted read-only, which then breaks DHCP. I'll get a new drive soon (probably tonight) and sort it out as quickly as possible.

9 hours ago, Chettagadeng said:

I'm having trouble selecting a craft to build, I've been able to do it before in this save file but now in the UI it just shows this:

FMR8TIc.png

and I can't load the vessel. I've reinstalled the mod, but that's not helped. Has anyone seen this problem before?

I have never seen anything like that, but it implies something is going wrong with the loading of the craft files. The directories appear to be scanning fine as the thumbnails look plausible. Probably the best bet is to send your KSP.log when from when this happens.

8 hours ago, taniwha said:

I have never seen anything like that, but it implies something is going wrong with the loading of the craft files. The directories appear to be scanning fine as the thumbnails look plausible. Probably the best bet is to send your KSP.log when from when this happens.

I've created a new install from my backup clean install of KSP, re-installed all my mods and copied the save file over. It's working properly now and I can select a vessel, so something must have been broken in the install I was using. That's the downside of installing >100 mods :-/

11 hours ago, taniwha said:

I'm having the same problem as Chettagadeng, I can send my logs too but I don't know how to get them. Is it the text file called KSP that's right next to KSP_x64 in the game folder? And do I open up the game, replicate the issue, and then get the log file?

Nvm in the time it took for my comment to be reviewed there's already been an answer

Edited by Vik-tor2002

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Rakete said:

Really? A manual for EL made in LaTex? Scientificly looking? Best KSP-manual ever !!!

Just remembering my years at university. :D

I've been converting it into Markdown for SimpleConstruction! (SCON)/Not So SimpleConstruction! (NSSC)/Keridan Dynamics (KDVA) and others. still a work in progress though. (Available on GitHub pages)

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/26/2022 at 9:21 AM, Chettagadeng said:

I've created a new install from my backup clean install of KSP, re-installed all my mods and copied the save file over. It's working properly now and I can select a vessel, so something must have been broken in the install I was using. That's the downside of installing >100 mods :-/

might have been a missing flag.