[1.12] Extraplanetary Launchpads v6.99.3

taniwha

Hello @Pie Guy, are you bypassing the Private Division launcher, or launching KSP using a script or another non-conventional method? If that's the case, your game might be running with an incorrect working directory, which confuses this mod — among others. See if you can correct that first, then give it another try!

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/4/2023 at 7:14 PM, Izeau said:

Hello @Pie Guy, are you bypassing the Private Division launcher, or launching KSP using a script or another non-conventional method? If that's the case, your game might be running with an incorrect working directory, which confuses this mod — among others. See if you can correct that first, then give it another try!

@Izeau @Pie Guy Making a shortcut to KSP_x64.exe and editing (right click, properties) the 'start in' field might also resolve this?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/7/2023 at 11:59 AM, Aperson3546 said:

having either extraplanetary launchpads or kerbal attachment system seems to make no button in the KSC view work such as quit to main menu, enter VAB or fly active vehicle on the launchpad does anyone know why?

It's most likely due to a mod interaction, but not EL or KAS by itself. Best way to figure it out is to remove all of your mods that are not "parts-only", and then add back half the other mods and see if you have the problem - if not, remove that half and add the other half. Keep removing and adding half the set with the problem until you isolate the specific mod. EL does modify the KSC buttons, so it's likely a conflict between EL and another mod that accesses the same functions.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/7/2024 at 9:13 PM, kingofhell213 said:

Getting a weird bug in that when I try to extract the files to my GameData, quite a few files get an error and have to be skipped. Not a specific error either, it just says "unspecified error".

Can confirm this, I'm getting about 9 errors when I try to extract the mod using 7zip

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/5/2024 at 1:42 PM, EleSigma said:

Can confirm this, I'm getting about 9 errors when I try to extract the mod using 7zip

On 1/7/2024 at 9:13 PM, kingofhell213 said:

Getting a weird bug in that when I try to extract the files to my GameData, quite a few files get an error and have to be skipped. Not a specific error either, it just says "unspecified error".

For some reason Taniwha's server tends to give out corrupted files. It's been an issue for a while. There are no mirrors that I can find on spacedock or otherwise. The only fix I found is redownloading it until it eventually works. CKAN also uses Taniwha's server so you are SOL

Edited by StormxWolf