Singularity Research Initiative - dev thread

Daemoria

How2FoldSoup: Yea, I plan on developing spaceplanes. They are a bit more difficult to make a universal system of shapes for. The lifting body is kinda difficult to split down into modular parts that can be shared by multiple constructions.

Greenskull, I like it!

skykooler, Don't fight it, you know you love it.

cziken20, Nah man, I'm A'murikan. I just love vodka and the soviet space program.

And now for the art. :cool:

iKj2tFm.png

Final component for the first rocket, the second stage motor. Anyone want to offer their skills for importing this mess into unity? :C

I added a pair of Imagur galleries to the first post, they will be updated as I post images in this thread. I figured I've reached a point where it's a pain to search through the entire thread for images.

Hah! Funny that importing thins into unity is the only thing which makes my mind blow, except your amazing modelling skills. And i don't know why, yes this modellooks great, but looking on the empty space between nozzles, i... i... feel lonely...

Final component for the first rocket, the second stage motor. Anyone want to offer their skills for importing this mess into unity? :C

I can do static parts in unity no problem. An animated part like an engine I haven't ever done but I am willing to try. My only reason for not trying is never making any animations lol.

I can do static parts in unity no problem. An animated part like an engine I haven't ever done but I am willing to try. My only reason for not trying is never making any animations lol.

46711743.jpgAlrighty then, I guess your part of the team.

Itsdavyjones, Hey, it's alright. You're rocking the Cthulhu mustache, no one will notice missing jaw sections.

I'm currently working on the low poly mesh for this rocket, and blocking in the geometry for the Tug. Thank you all who responded for our request for help. As of now SRI will be contracting work with Lack Luster Labs and Green Skull Inc. I hope this can be the start of a very profitable relationship, with quality rockets delivered to consumers in a timely and safe fashion.

The Singularity Dev team (Daemoria, Space_Kraken, Lack, Green Skull) made excellent progress today. We discussed many of the aspects of the mod as well as laying out lots of ideas.

Lacks in on this!? why didn't i know this!? ok screw my memory barriers i'm downloading this modpack JUST cuz Lack was involved...

EDIT: awe no download link :(