hyperedit

ahutt23

Edit orbits of planet/ships and now asteroids

Basically what Mach Said, But it has been classified as cheat just like mechjeb, Both mods are great but misunderstood. One is meant to help new players see how to do things and that's mechjeb, Watching mechjeb work helped me get my first landing. And hyperedit is for testing and if your a Youtuber like me, Prop placement.

Basically what Mach Said, But it has been classified as cheat just like mechjeb, Both mods are great but misunderstood. One is meant to help new players see how to do things and that's mechjeb, Watching mechjeb work helped me get my first landing. And hyperedit is for testing and if your a Youtuber like me, Prop placement.

MechJeb isn't a cheat. Unless the Space Shuttle and Apollo missions were cheated into orbit. MechJeb is a tool that is sometimes over-used or relied upon.

To the OP, Hyperedit also allows you to refill your ships resources.

Hello,

I had alot of problems in early game versions; used it in v23 and seems to work great.

I use it to setup some simulations for MOD part testing - basic tests to see that the parts work to whatever point I know about them.

Then I play the game and learn the rest; its a very good MOD to learn things from at a quicker pace. I leave it out of the real missions.

Cdr Zeta

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.