[1.1] BDArmory v0.11.0.1 (+compatibility, fixes) - Apr 23

BahamutoD

There is a configuration on BDArmory that allows you to set any key for firing.

The pink lines limits seem to be either because the aim is over an UI or that you are aiming at your own vessel.

If you can get kOS to press a button, you can try changing BDArmory's key.

It's settings.cfg inside of GameData/BDArmory

kOS is more right click menu oriented. So this project goes to the freezer for the moment. maybe in a future update of BDArmory or kOS.

I need help! I really love this mod. But when i try to download the mod the page says:502 Bad Gateway nginx/1.6.2;.;

How can i fix this? Maybe because i have now Windows 8 and not Vista. If someone knows the answer pls tell me.:(

No, getting rid of Vista is always a good thing. Still, it could be Windows 8... okay, forgive me, but I really dislike Windows 8... to be fair, it probably isn't the operating system. I say "probably" because now that I've said that, it probably will turn out to be the operating system and I'll have to rethink the problem.

My guess is that it will fix itself over a little time, but I have yet to look at the link myself. It's possible that something went wrong on the server side and we might have to wait for an official update. I suspect it will correct itself in time, though.

Lol love the sarcasm here but yeah if I don't see even a personal update post after the new year I may start getting worried. And you may need to re-route that search party to the pacific since his vacation is in some places there.

The guy is on a holiday, give him some rest. He gives us wonderful high quality content for free most of the year, so please do not fret if he decides to take a breather for a while.

The guy is on a holiday, give him some rest. He gives us wonderful high quality content for free most of the year, so please do not fret if he decides to take a breather for a while.

Which is why i said a personal update, meaning something along the lines of; I'm back, alive and see all of these posts answers shortly type of post.

Which is why i said a personal update, meaning something along the lines of; I'm back, alive and see all of these posts answers shortly type of post.

Why would he do that if he is enjoying AFK live for a couple of weeks? The guy is back when the guy is back.

Hi, I found a bug which failed load some parts (cluster bomb, mk82 bomb, mk82 snake bomb) sometimes.

The bug is probably caused by some file name contains space.

GameData/BDArmory/Parts/(clusterBomb|mk82Bomb|mk82BombBreak)/part[space!!!].cfg

I deleted space, it works.

Hi, I found a bug which failed load some parts (cluster bomb, mk82 bomb, mk82 snake bomb) sometimes.

This does appear to have fixed the issue.

No, getting rid of Vista is always a good thing. Still, it could be Windows 8... okay, forgive me, but I really dislike Windows 8... to be fair, it probably isn't the operating system. I say "probably" because now that I've said that, it probably will turn out to be the operating system and I'll have to rethink the problem.

My guess is that it will fix itself over a little time, but I have yet to look at the link myself. It's possible that something went wrong on the server side and we might have to wait for an official update. I suspect it will correct itself in time, though.

Try Windows NEIN. You know, they skipped Nine, so it is Not Nine, so Windows NEIN. No? OK Windows 10 then. I'm using the Beta thing, runs KSP as well as anything :P

Also, don't use School Wifi. They tend to block this thing (Dunno quite what it is) but it causes 502s on certain downloads and stops like Steam from connecting.

- - - Updated - - -

Vista was good i know. But a virus made it non functional. So i thought why dont try a newer Windows. I hope you're right. I'll wait a few days. Thanks a lot!:)

In that case, let me recommend Windows 10. XD

No but seriously, use a proper wifi. Not something that blocks stuff, 502s tend to be like School Wifis blocking Steam from connecting, Blizzard stuff from working, and some other things too like certain downloads. At least in my experience.

Seems to be a certain frequency of wifi, has an "N" symbol? Anybody know more?

I love this mod,

but it would be even better if the guard mode had a build-in anti-debris mode to shoot down all the debris in a big radius.

This would also contribute to a very useful non-war part

I love this mod,

but it would be even better if the guard mode had a build-in anti-debris mode to shoot down all the debris in a big radius.

This would also contribute to a very useful non-war part

Perhaps a quick switch to anti missile mode might be able to do that would be interesting to fire a missile at an old space station (sans kerbals) and then have some minguns clean up any scatter.

Awesome mod!

I'm not sure whether that has already been asked before but here is a problem/question that I was unable to solve:

I like to use the mod in a way that I use the weapon manager's option "fire" bound to an action group to fire missiles/bombs etc...

This works very well for the latter options but if I select any kind of gun from the weapon list it does not fire. I can only fire it by pressing the left mouse button. I would really love it if I could also use that "fire" option on them as I play with a joystick and then I can bind its trigger to said action group. (It does also not work if I just press the number of the keyboard, without the joystick attached. so no joystick problem)

Does anybody know how to solve that issue?

Awesome mod!

I'm not sure whether that has already been asked before but here is a problem/question that I was unable to solve:

I like to use the mod in a way that I use the weapon manager's option "fire" bound to an action group to fire missiles/bombs etc...

This works very well for the latter options but if I select any kind of gun from the weapon list it does not fire. I can only fire it by pressing the left mouse button. I would really love it if I could also use that "fire" option on them as I play with a joystick and then I can bind its trigger to said action group. (It does also not work if I just press the number of the keyboard, without the joystick attached. so no joystick problem)

Does anybody know how to solve that issue?

Set: FireKey = joystick button 0

At settings.cfg inside your BDArmory folder, on your GameData.

If you want other buttons just change the number.

You don't need to restart the game nor anything, it changes instantly.

I just stumbled across this mod a couple days ago and I'm having a lot of fun with it. But today, just as I was building a bomber, I encountered a problem: I had to leave for a little while so I saved my ship, closed the game and left. When I got back, I started the game up again and wanted to continue but all my bombs are missing. The guns and missiles are all still there (as far as I can tell) but all the bombs are gone. Even when I try to load a vessel with a bomb, it says that it contains locked or unavailable parts. Any help is welcome.

I just stumbled across this mod a couple days ago and I'm having a lot of fun with it. But today, just as I was building a bomber, I encountered a problem: I had to leave for a little while so I saved my ship, closed the game and left. When I got back, I started the game up again and wanted to continue but all my bombs are missing. The guns and missiles are all still there (as far as I can tell) but all the bombs are gone. Even when I try to load a vessel with a bomb, it says that it contains locked or unavailable parts. Any help is welcome.

This appears to have done the trick for people.