Post Your Cinematics Here! (Cinematic Enthusiasts)

Halban

Looks pretty good ABA, what are you planning for your next full cinematic? And I look forward to seeing your Interstellar cinematic OWG. Anyway, here's something interesting keeping with the Interstellar theme. Remember all those mounted shots from the film? Well, by changing the mass of all the hull camera parts to zero and attaching them to your ships you can get some great results.

wrt78zd.png

Thanks for that technique SpriteCoke. Looking forward to see what people do with this.

Just prepping for the first episode of "InterPlanetary" (Thanks HatBat for posting the trailer)

Here's my experimentation's with Sony Vegas's "Film Grain" Effects...Not too great but ok...

(Watch on youtube for better quality)

Edited by SpriteCoke

Looks pretty good ABA, what are you planning for your next full cinematic? And I look forward to seeing your Interstellar cinematic OWG. Anyway, here's something interesting keeping with the Interstellar theme. Remember all those mounted shots from the film? Well, by changing the mass of all the hull camera parts to zero and attaching them to your ships you can get some great results.

http://i.imgur.com/wrt78zd.png

Thanks for that technique SpriteCoke. Looking forward to see what people do with this.

I can't spoil what I'm planning, it will be a pretty long movie (about 15-20 min) and that's all I can say. I will start recording as soon as I have time (school :/ ) . I will realease some shorts soon though.

I'm going to take advantage of the fact that 'Cinematic' doesn't mean 'KSP Cinematic,' and post the trailer for a project I'm working on. (Hey, this may influence some KSP cinematics. You never know. Also, I do want the opinions of those more well-versed in making films than I am.)

More information about this project here.

Let me know what you think!

[EDIT - Just because I feel like this isn't relevant enough, I'll also post a "real" KSP Cinematic here... even though it ain't Halloween anymore.]

Edited by UpsilonAerospace

Wow that's amazing.... What are your PC Specs?

Alienware - i5 - GTX 640 ti - 8 gig ram - 1 Terabyte Hard drive. Its pretty good but not amazing. :)

Edit: Lol just realized I already told you in the comments :P

Edited by SpriteCoke