[IDEA] Hype Powered parts.

kenbobo

The hypeplane/hypetrain stuff is growing more and more popular, and Bartling Industries sees the practicality of making what the consumers want!

(Konsumers)

And as they say on that ALIEN planet called Urth they say The Customer is always right!

Team-

Kenbobo5588 Leader/CEO/Everything related to Bartling Industries

suggestion! perhaps we could find a way to check the frequency of tweets involving KSP (I dont use twitter, so dont ask me.) and every time a tweet is made, you get some more fuel/ engines become more powerful/BOTH!!!/ETC.

One. Calm down.

Two. You will need module manager

Three. You currently CANNOT measure the amount of tweets in ksp.

Four. Joshwoo69 is currently NOT amused.

Seriously. Besides the weird meme repetition that some people "enjoy" what is the actual purpose of this?

Thanks! I Fully agree with you.

I know that some mods have connection to the outside world ie. internet.

Could it be done together with a plugin that looks for a specific forum thread and based on the number of replies , adds "hype" or thrust to the engine?

edit: should have read the tweet idea first.

One. Have fun your way, don't try to make other people have fun that same way (aka, if a thread isn't something you think is fun, cool, don't participate in the thread)

Two. You will need a plugin, ModuleManager likely won't help.

Three. Totally doable with C# (what plugins are written in). Probably wouldn't even be hard.

Four. Magico13 is amused, even though I likely won't use anything produced from this thread. Silliness is why I like KSP. Reminds me vaguely of the mods that iChun makes for Minecraft. Stupid but really, really well done.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.