The Music Corner

DayOne

Hello there!

I am not sure how much of a music community you have here but I always find it interesting to talk to other producers. I think it will be good to have a thread in which any musical producer, no matter what genre, can post their own content. Originals/collabs/remixes and the like.

Firstly about me. I produce Electro House and have done so for the last few months. I love the genre and I can see myself producing similar stuff for a while.

On my latest track I was able to get the vocals of a vocalist called Veela. I\'ve been following her for a while, she has a great voice, and I\'m so glad I got her to sing on one of my tracks.

This is the track:

DayOne ft. Veela - Shade

http://soundcloud.com/day_one/dayone-ft-veela-shade

It\'s a radio edit and the full length version (without vocals) is on my Soundlcoud along with numerous other tracks.

So how about you? If you have anything you have created that you wish to share with this community then post it!

Some of you might remember my old \'Fun Tunes for Giant Booms\' thread from way back in November.

Well, I compose classical stuffs nowadays, and are somewhat good at it.

Here\'s my soundcloud

Also, for fun: I\'ll do a timeline of the crap I wrote

~2009 - Unnamed song

Nov 2011 - Celebration (FTGB)

Mar 2012 (now) - Daydream

Some of you might remember my old \'Fun Tunes for Giant Booms\' thread from way back in November.

Here\'s my soundcloud

~2009 - Unnamed song

I don\'t sing very good...

I\'ve only been writing for a few weeks so I\'ll eventually improve the jingle for KSP..

Nice!

There\'s other space-exploring musicians out there! :D

I play drums, bass, guitar and piano. But most the drums. =P

Rock and Metal is where I rule! :D

Slipknot and Foo Fighters is the biiig inspiration.

I tried to get a rocket in space, while drumming..

That experiment came to an end when I showed a drumstick through my keyboard.. :\'(

Also: Cowbells.

EDIT: My soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/goatrider

There\'s a couple of my band\'s demos there.. But they\'re still missing the bass and vocal parts.

In my band I play drums, and do background vocals.

Glad we have a music community :P

I myself am a varsity singer in high school. I have FL Studio 10, and I like to make either piano or metal-ish since I pretty much don\'t know what I\'m doing half the time and either spam the slayer plugin or piano. Other than that, I\'ve got a few improv songs.

Here\'s my soundcloud

~2009 - Unnamed song

I like The Creeper and Kerbal Cruising

Glad we have a music community :P

I myself am a varsity singer in high school. I have FL Studio 10, and I like to make either piano or metal-ish since I pretty much don\'t know what I\'m doing half the time and either spam the slayer plugin or piano. Other than that, I\'ve got a few improv songs.

So many tutorials on youtube if you look for them. Most will be about song composition but ones that are on things like mastering are helpful to anyone that\'s creating music. ;D

• 2 weeks later...

I\'m more a fan of hand made stuff.

I used to play guitar in a metal band, but it doesnt exist anymore. Maybe I will show you the video...

ATM I\'m trying out post rock and alternative rock with a friend. We made some recordings, but only with low quality.

It\'s good to know there are some other musicians in this forum.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.