[1.2][v0.9.7]Kerbal Live Feed - Interstellar Flight Inc (FORK)

Stavell

I just got my Blade server restored to full function. I have 2 more websites to bring online. And had a bug to squash in my Life Support mod. I will be bringing the KLF server back online no later than 7-14-2015. Thank you for your patience.

I can distribute the server code files to who ever wants them but you have to be able to compile them yourself as I hard coded the directory structure for my blade and compiled mine as a service instead of a console app which will only run on a windows 2008 server.

Edited by Stavell

Version 9.2 Released updated links in main post.

KLF Server is back online at ksp.gaterunner.com and status page at ksp.gaterunner.com:8080 and Screenshot galley are all back operational.

I get this when trying to connect:

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not defined to an instance of an object.

in System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient.get_Connected()

in Client.connectToServer(ClientSettings settings)

in ConsoleClient.connectionLoop(ClientSettings settings)

in ConsoleClient.connect(ClientSettings settings)

The default viewer hotkey defaults to F10, which conflicts with the button that toggles the temp gauge overlay. It's not really impacting to gameplay, but it's kinda annoying. I suggest changing it to something like F6. I would change it for myself, but it seems that it's impossible to remap the hotkeys for the viewer and chat.

Edited by mythbusters844

Thanks I added to the list, to add ability to reassign key - or should I say fix the feature that is there but not working.

The default viewer hotkey defaults to F10, which conflicts with the button that toggles the temp gauge overlay. It's not really impacting to gameplay, but it's just annoying. I suggest changing it to something like F6. I would change for myself it, but it seems that it's impossible to remap the hotkeys for the viewer and chat.
Edited by Stavell

Hello!

Just a question about the screenshots. In my settings.cfg i have SCREENSHOT_SUPERSIZE set to 3, meaning that when i take a screenshot it multiplies the image resolution. So when i take a screenshot with KLF will it multiply the image resolution and send it through the server? I really don't want to load the servers too much.

Just a little thing that may be useful to add is to add a chart on player activity on a certain server. So that people will know what the peak hours are.

By the way, if you think KLF is dead but you want it alive. Don't go away and stay on the server. By leaving you are just contributing to its death. This is how servers are built up and communities are made.

Hello!

Just a question about the screenshots. In my settings.cfg i have SCREENSHOT_SUPERSIZE set to 3, meaning that when i take a screenshot it multiplies the image resolution. So when i take a screenshot with KLF will it multiply the image resolution and send it through the server? I really don't want to load the servers too much.

Just a little thing that may be useful to add is to add a chart on player activity on a certain server. So that people will know what the peak hours are.

By the way, if you think KLF is dead but you want it alive. Don't go away and stay on the server. By leaving you are just contributing to its death. This is how servers are built up and communities are made.

that is in the KSP Settings file and is for the KSP screenshot feature not the Livefeed one.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.