Any word on the development?

Orbit

It\'s been a while since the last update on the blog (3th April I think) and update for the game overall. Are they working on one huge update, or any other news regarding development?

It\'s a fair question Orbit. I find it very difficult to work out the official messages from the speculation in those threads and in fact, I\'ve given up trying. I suggest you read Harvester\'s original post once a week and check the \'last modified\' date to see if there have been any official changes.

I won\'t burn you, but this is a good time to remind those who are even more impatient that the fine people at Squad have lives outside of working on awesome computer games. There are also going to be times when Squad does roll up their sleeves for larger updates and bugfix rollouts that will follow said large updates. Rest assured that even if there are times when we might be getting silence from the gang that are tirelessly making the game of the century, they are hard at work and not worried about their jobs like the folks over at THQ who gave us an excellent game like Saints Row the Third and may end up selling that property to someone like Activision in order to cut the severance paychecks.

And now, if you will excuse me, I need to cry into my pillow.