Grüße aus der Niederlande.

Baldr

Aww god awww god that can't be right, that's German not Dutch. Dear god I swear that wasn't just to grab your attention! That's something I would never ever ever do right? RIGHT??? Oh yes I sure did, well better run along with it then... Oh what the microphone was on all the time? Well doo doo.

Al right yes I'm Baldr (2.0) from Facepunch, you may probably not know nor care about that but hey for the people that do care it will be helpful. So yeah my 'friends' currently banned me from multi player games involving guns, sad isn't it? Something about getting shot it the back (I SWEAR THEY RUN IN FRONT OF ME!), and getting killed a bit more than average (24 while they did 4). So I was banished from shooters. Not that I really care anyway as my main interesting when it comes to gaming is politics. But sometimes I wonder outside of that genre to play other games. 'Kerbal Space Program, or: 'How many rockets can I slap onto this thing?'' sort of grabbed my eye for a bit and decided to play it and oh boy did I like it. I wash indeed slapping my head on the keyboard not knowing what I was doing (cool cats skip tutorials) but I still liked it.

In real life I do general magic with computers, not that amazing. Besides that I try to learn myself the history of South Afrika and the language Afrikaans. And soon enough some one will bother to learn me German to. Fun fun.

welcome aboard!

if you don't mind - i added a liittle translation to your post ;D (just a short topic description) so other mods don't feel tempted to move it to the international board ::)

have fun with KSP! and may your number of launches be at least somewhat near your number of landings :D