I need someone help me plz :(

hey.How are u?

I'm a beginner,but I know something about milkshape 3d and make model.
I want u teach me how to make a model or weapon.
please help me ,because no one reply.
i really love to create model,but I don't know what to do it and which software I should use.
please help me 
thx a lot

[MOD - Moved to Modelling and Texturing Discussion subforums, as that is the place to ask questions related to game modding]

- Most people here use Blender for 3D modelling and UV mapping. It does have a fairly steep learning curve, but it is a free tool with a large userbase to seek help from.

- If you're making models, you will also need a copy of the Unity editor (I strongly recommend Unity 4.2.2 at least until the major Unity 5 update for KSP is released) as well as the special KSP PartTools package used to export models into a format KSP can use

- The Mod Development Links Compilation is a good list of resources to help you get started.

Let us know what part/item you specifically want to make, and we might be able to help you.

On 12/28/2015 at 2:44 AM, sumghai said:

[MOD - Moved to Modelling and Texturing Discussion subforums, as that is the place to ask questions related to game modding]

- Most people here use Blender for 3D modelling and UV mapping. It does have a fairly steep learning curve, but it is a free tool with a large userbase to seek help from.

- If you're making models, you will also need a copy of the Unity editor (I strongly recommend Unity 4.2.2 at least until the major Unity 5 update for KSP is released) as well as the special KSP PartTools package used to export models into a format KSP can use

- The Mod Development Links Compilation is a good list of resources to help you get started.

Let us know what part/item you specifically want to make, and we might be able to help you.

so I have to use milkshape 3d or Blender?
I learn a few things about milkshape 3d.see these pics,but don't laugh :)
as u see I copy a face from another player and paste it :D
in this picture, I attach a sniper to his back :D
here is when the player has bomb.it's funny.the bomb is attached to his chest is from counter condition zero :) and the bomb above his head, I attach a bomb then in jed's viewer I choose additive.
I know something,but as u see I'm a beginner.
here I attach a thing is like a skull.I stealed it from a weapon :)
it's simple.
and
the only thing I myself make.it's so simple.just a thin sylinder , a fat sylinder and a geosphere.But I want to make my own master model like U and other ones.
sorry if my English is bad.U know I'm from IRAN,and I learn English.
.I want u to be my teacher plz.
I don't from which step I should start.as I said I'm a beginner,but I know something a little.
thx a lot

What you're trying to make looks like something out of a First Person Shooter, which is unrelated to spaceflight simulation games like Kerbal Space Program. Therefore, I can't help you, sorry.

If you want to learn about making models for shooting games, there are other, more suitable forums elsewhere on the internet.

thank u,but do u know sb who can help me?because I visit most site and they are all out of date.

in gamebanana I try regestering 3 times.but each time they said U must be a superAdmin.

and zombie mod.ru is russian and I can't understand what they said.

u know I want to make a model something like cs 1.6.

u said it liked something out of a First Person Shooter.so can u help me about makeing a weapon?

please give your gmail to contact.

this is my gmail: [email protected]

hope to hear u

On 1/2/2016 at 9:35 PM, troy1998 said:

thank u,but do u know sb who can help me?because I visit most site and they are all out of date.

Sorry Troy, it seems you have come here for general modding support, or support for something other then the game Kerbal Space Program, this is not where you will be able to find that kind of help, I sugest you try the forums for either the modeling programs you are using, or the forum pages for the games you are playing and attempting to mod.

We are now closing this thread.