Conquering Space, one ship at a time

Do you like to dock with stations, but hate building them? Do you like to land at bases, but can't stand the effort of making an entire outpost yourself? Do you like to fly, uninhibited, through the cosmos, and not need to send up packages of fuel to continue your mission? In other words, do you want a save that already has the cosmos pre-conquered, so you can live in a solar system without boundaries?

If so, I have just the thing for you: Exactly what I described above. That's right, I'm sharing this entire save file, with quicksaves, craft, and orbiting ships, all in one easy pack. want screenshots? I have screenshots.

RmymIRq.png

tIo1KbQ.png

ZsVdxsO.png

tUL8Oww.png

iFCGA2Z.png

LkFXHLn.png

There's asteroids in orbit, space stations to visit, colonies to tax but not represent, you can land on the Mun with the award winning Munar Lander, fly a passenger jet, crash a passenger jet, launch a missile to a space station, launch a module to a space station, launch a space station to a space station, etcetera. All this can be yours!

Download: Dropbox File Link

See you on the Mun!

==============

Note: As of now, (2/9/16) The save does not contain all aspects of a colonized solar system. There is only the Kerbin-Mun system with the whole shabang included. This will be updated as time progresses, and quickly, but I'm just telling you how far along it is. Until then, have fun in space!

==============

I should also mention that every quicksave is one of an entire mission, even if it's just an addition to a station, so #16 is completely unrelated to #17.

Edited by AlextheBodacious

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.