Eurofighter Typhoon (and a bug -- help!)

Hi all. This is my Eurofighter Typhoon replica. I put quite a lot of work into it (including working ejection seat, of course, functional until about 200 m/s) and it flies like a dream -- or I should say flew. The file has become corrupted somehow, and it won't load to the runway. In the SPH, as you can see, none of the active parts appear in the staging column; the aircraft cannot be selected, either. If I load a pod in as a new root part, I can again manipulate the parts, but not in a correct way with any symmetry or root structure. Also, if I load a new pod, the active components appear as staging items, but they do so outside the staging groups, and cannot be manipulated correctly. Also strange, when I load the aircraft, it loads, as you can see, as Untitled Space Craft.

I don't want to lose my Typhoon. Please someone tell me how I can fix it. 

It was built using all sorts of procedural parts and scaling mod, fyi. Thanks!

Screen%20Shot%202016-02-11%20at%209.32.1

Edited by Adishee

Are you using the last version of your procedural parts mod? It happens sometimes that your craft file get corrupted, resulting that all part attached to the faulty part are not treated as "attached". Best thing to do is the revert to a save where your plane is still working correctly and then try to eliminate part by part to check which one is the faulty one. Quite annoying bug indeed, but not fatal.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.