Adjust orbit cross-over locations (pictures for clarification)

Alright take a look at the picture first, then read on. It will help you understand my predicament and what I\'m trying to achieve.

Both are the same situation, just different angled screenshots.

In the first image you\'ll see a small triangle formed by the 3 orbital displays.

2 form a 4 quadrant grid with a polar and equatorial orbit (the gray ones)

The third one, the active and blue orbit, is the one I\'m trying to correct. It should be on a 45o orbit, maybe a little off with my experimental corrections from earlier.

Simply put, I want it\'s orbit to meet/cross-over at the same point the other two meet.

I know I need to burn directly perpendicular to my velocity, and at a point that causes a sort-of teer-totter effect.

I put an arrow to the point I believe I need to burn at (correct me if I\'m wrong).

My thought is that I want to burn south, but it should also be perpendicular to Kerbin, correct?

So when I point my craft at 180o (south), is that perpendicular to Kerbin at the given location I wish to burn at?

Or do I need to adjust my inclination to about 45o to make myself perpendicular to Kerbin?

As an after-thought, couldn\'t I just point my ship directly between the Apo/Peri markers and that would put my ship perpendicular, no?

I\'m just gonna go with a hench here and say you need to burn East (090) on the exact opposite side of the planet from the first screenshot, at the intersection point of the orbits on the reverse side of the planet.

As to 'between' Ap and Pe, be careful; you\'re dealing with three dimensions, not two... so there\'re two possible interpretations for 'between' Ap and Pe. One is facing towards and away from Kerbin, and the other is between them on the horizon of the navball. The latter is what you want, but it will probably prove difficult to attain an exact middle.

My thought is that I want to burn south, but it should also be perpendicular to Kerbin, correct?

So when I point my craft at 180o (south), is that perpendicular to Kerbin at the given location I wish to burn at?

I think you\'ve pretty much got it right already, though I would add that when you point 180o (at the loaction your arrow indicates) it should also be level with the aritficial horizon in the Navball. Keep in mind that you will likely need to re-adjust your AP and Pe afterward. At least, this is how I would do it if I were in your position. Can\'t guarantee it\'s right :)

PS- kudos on illustrating what you\'re trying to accomplish and describing it simply and clearly.