new KSP 1.1 unmodded install

i just downloaded 1.1 and when i started the game the window was VERY small. i went into the options menu and tried to put it in full screen and nothing happened when i clicked accept/apply. which also brought up another issue, the window is so small that the menu doesn't fit properly and portions are cut off. is there any way i can make the game window bigger?

Edited by MoonPies

55 minutes ago, MoonPies said:

i just downloaded 1.1 and when i started the game the window was VERY small. i went into the options menu and tried to put it in full screen and nothing happened when i clicked accept/apply. which also brought up another issue, the window is so small that the menu doesn't fit properly and portions are cut off. is there any way i can make the game window bigger?

got to settigns.cfg and edit it by hand. Anti-aliasing and full screen don't work for me in the config menu, and I'd recommend setting the resolution inside the cfg file as well rather than trusting the config menu in the game, it's badly broken at the moment.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.