Any way to view a design summary screen?

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but I\'m wondering, is there some page somewhere in the build screen perhaps that shows the raw details of a design? Things such as the actual thrust numbers, fuel amounts, weight, etc - broken up both by stage, but also for the rocket/plane as a whole, instead of having to count it up manually based on which components are used?

Not currently since most of that information would be based on off the top of the head numbers. Until the most recent versions, the parts that the game came with were really intended as placeholders so all the numbers were pulled from this air without much thought. Now that Nova and C7 are working on parts, I expect that data to get better leading to the need to have that information being displayed.

I do believe someone has made a utility that will read a .craft file and generate those stats.

Cheers!

Capt\'n Skunky

KSP Community Manager

Fooking Google, messing up good stats that way. Buggers.

It would be preferred for links to use the domain name for two reasons, one is that one could potentially lead to a fake copy of the KSP site in an attempt to phish login credentials from users and the other reason is that when you visit that link, you\'re no longer logged in.

Capt\'n Skunky

KSP Community Manager

Yeah I just assumed google was clever and blind-posted.

Also if possible you could get whoever is in charge of the webstuff to setup permanent redirect if going through the IP, that should stop google linking to the old urls (I think, eventually).

Also less derailing.

Thanks a lot for the links. I\'ll look into it and see how it goes.

So, I assume that a statistics page of some sort will then likely be implemented in later versions, once they\'ve finished the re-scaling they\'re doing for .16?

So, I assume that a statistics page of some sort will then likely be implemented in later versions, ...

Correct, though when isn\'t possible to say. Let\'s just leave it at it being a planned feature.

Cheers!

Capt\'n Skunky

KSP Community Manager