Hephaestus KSP Flags

Tullahan

On 12/05/2016 at 8:15 PM, 0111narwhalz said:

These look like really nice mission-specific flags. I might have to snag that in-flight flag changer mod to use with these.

Also, is the second one with the body in front of the starfield a darkened Ike?

Yeah, it's Ike. Just needed something looking like a rock. I'm thinking it's the flag for hunting asteroids. I'll change it so there's no doubles. And yes, I was inspired to make these after using the mod you mentioned!

EDIT Remade the Starfield with darkened Ike. Also deleted the background orbit banner since they're all over the place and not in any orbit.

Edited by Tullahan

On 13/05/2016 at 9:39 AM, FungusForge said:

If you're looking to expand the flag collection, the first thing to my mind would be adding some for bases and stations and what not. Another (likely more difficult) thought would be adding some for popular mod planet packs like Outer Planets and the such.

Have begun work on a new and more detailed collection. :cool:
Also, I'm up for making flags for modpacks. But first I wish to polish and complete my vanilla collection. (adding types to the flags- also going to add some more detail) But the flag over this text is my first test.

Edited by Tullahan

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.