Extraplanetary Launchpads for MKS-Lite (Patch)

dsonbill

IMPORTANT NOTE about using patches for other people's mods: This is a non-official patch. While it will get at least one more small update, RoverDude will almost certainly make an MKS-Lite-specific patch for EL, at which point you should *not* use this. Hopefully by this time I will still be paying attention, and will remove this. This thread is probably going to be updated with a few more patches for things that may have MKS patches, but nothing specific for MKS-Lite. If any other patch - official or otherwise - is released after, please seriously consider switching to the other patch. It may actually be required for proper functioning. Always blame 3rd party patches before blaming the mods themselves.

This is a simplification patch. MKS-Lite and Extraplanetary Launchpads are created by separate people, and I had no part in making their greatness.

Enjoy them, and show their developers your thanks, if you can.

If you're a fan of the way MKS-Lite does it's simplified resources and utilization, you'd probably like to have a simple, integrated solution for Extraplanetary Launchpads.
This patch changes EL over to MaterialKits instead of RocketParts. Almost all of the items originally included with EL will be disabled, as they are not required with MKS-Lite.

Installation:

1. Install MKS-Lite
  2. Install Extraplanetary Launchpads
  3. Install EL for MKS-Lite

License: This is just config files, so I'm releasing it under CC0 into the public domain.

Updates:
1.0.1: Added PDUs and logistics modules to launchpads.

Edited by dsonbill

• 2 months later...
On 7/21/2016 at 1:38 AM, Space Kadet said:

So i have mks lite and epl and this patch and when i put anything onto build it just sits there and dosent progress, any ideas?

Hmmm, I haven't tested this in a little while. There might have been some changes to MKS-Lite and/or EL.
Let me give it a fresh run later, and some testing - I'm going to update KSP first so I know I'm probably in the same place you are.

Thanks for the report!

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.