Kerbal boat program

Koolaid Jef

so, I haven't played KSP in a while since my brother is very protective of the pc. I just opened up my sandbox save and I LOVE the update. all the new changes they made to make it easier to do stuff. (also the way it looks, like hovering over a shroud of an engine sort of deconstructs it). Anyways, i also love how ships float and don't explode on contact with water. I just spent like 30 minutes driving big planes as boats and had more fun than ive had with any other game in months.....I need a ife

You dont need a life.. You have kerbal space program,

Which is just as happy to be -

Kerbal Submarine Program

Kerbal Land-Train Program

Kerbal Mc Kerbalface - Ocean scientific & Exploration Program

Kerbal Truck & Logistics simulator

And many other things..

Thats just on kerbin :)

The S in KSP denotes the idea that there is space indeed.. And a whole cosmic dance above in the nights sky

But it just as much can be taken as Kerbal Simulator Program

Where everything starts with a K or Kerbal

You know..like the smurfs

But unlike the smurfs in the way that.. In every episode... Thousands might die screaming, in any manner of craft :)

Its a true fact.  Many KSP players never even goto the mun

41 minutes ago, Overland said:

You know..like the smurfs

But unlike the smurfs in the way that.. In every episode... Thousands might die screaming, in any manner of craft :)

Dude, I was taking a sip of tea and the tea sprayed out of my nose when I read that

I gotta learn not to be drinking anything while reading a post in these forums ... this has happened a few times before :rolleyes:

This is why i love KSP,

I never get bored with it because it's kerbal space program if i want space, it's Kerbal world war 2 program if i want ww2 thingy, it's kerbal boat program if i want boats.

Thanks to mods, possibilities are huge.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.