Hey there reader! About a month ago, (Before I re-realised I had this account existing) I made a Sputnik I rocket.

I think it's preeeettttyyy nice.

That's all, I just wanted to show off my design :cool: Anyway, I'd like to see some replicas, in stock! (This is how Spacecraft Exchange works right?) Well, hope you enjoyed my replica, I look forward seeing yours! (You're probably more talented than I anyway :D)

Just now, pTrevTrevs said:

Would you mind posting some pictures too? Videos are nice, but it isn't always convienient to watch a video, especially for those of us on mobile and not connected to wifi.

I didn't take any screenshots... Oh well, I'll redo the mission and screenshot it!

Just now, TedwinKnockman66 said:

Not bad! But i think you should be use Big sized parts for rocket for place four engines, Or place R.A.P.I.E.R.  engines if you use small sized fuel tanks

I should have tried that. I tried mixing tiny engines, but it didn't work. I tried the BBQ engine too (Forgot what it was called)

This was the result

it'll depend on the size you work with, but the Thud engine (MK-55) can be easily combined to create an engine array :) (especially if you apply the scale of KSP to R7 booster dimensions - KSP parts are scaled at around 64% of the parts they are inspired from ;))

MPQxRbA.jpg

afterwards, fairings can be used to create nice custom boosters :)

u7wbxk0.png
Edited by sgt_flyer

Just now, sgt_flyer said:

it'll depend on the size you work with, but the Thud engine (MK-55) can be easily combined to create an engine array :) (especially if you apply the scale of KSP to R7 booster dimensions - KSP parts are scaled at around 64% of the parts they are inspired from ;))

MPQxRbA.jpg

afterwards, fairings can be used to create nice custom boosters :)

u7wbxk0.png

Oh yeah, makes sense. Though, fairings do look like, well, fairings, and I sorta like the look of fuel tanks being seperate. Oh well, beggars can't be choosers!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.