Parachute missing?

SilverlightPony

After trying to sort out why my first 1.1.2 career got bugged up, I've started a new one.  I copied over my .craft files from the first one, but...most of them are complaining about a missing part, specifically a "tiny" non-radial drogue chute (the same size and shape as the stock Mk16 chute, but colored like the Mk25 drogue chute).  Digging into the files showed that the missing part's name in the data is parachuteSingle.drogue .  I had thought it was a stock part, but it's not in the 1.1.2 ZIP file downloaded from the KSP site store, either, so it must have been part of a mod that I no longer have installed, but I haven't a clue which mod it's from.

Does anyone know what mod this is in?

Edited by SilverlightPony

No, not the radial one.  It was a conical axial-mount version the same size and shape as the standard Mk16 chute.  And I debug'd myself back up to roughly the same level of unlocks as I had before.  I even looked in the game files.  It's not there.

Edited by SilverlightPony

14 minutes ago, SilverlightPony said:

No, not the radial one.  It was a conical axial-mount version the same size and shape as the standard Mk16 chute.  And I debug'd myself back up to roughly the same level of unlocks as I had before.  I even looked in the game files.  It's not there.

The Mk16 is the only one of it's size in stock.  Vens Stock Part Revamp had a drouge that size though.

Edited by Alshain

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.