started playing the Kepler space program since PC

I have never took the time out to write in a form before..  but I am extremely disappointed and a little angry in the way this game bugs out on consoles.  I originally purchased this game for PC about 2 years ago.  it was $40 on stream.. enjoyed it immensely on my PC.  but as soon as I purchased it from the PlayStation network  for $39.99.  crash at the very beginning!  my very first ship! I was in career mode.. only had four parts on my ship. so as I sit there for about 15 minutes wondering why it's not loading anything and everything is Frozen.  I literally had to physically remove the power cord from the console.  restart button wasn't responsive either on my console.  I downloaded this game yesterday morning.  and every time I played it it crashed.  which I tried about 9x because this game is awesome. but I am seriously upset about how you would let the consumers find these bug problems out first.  until you guys fix the problem you sold us a broken game.  I deleted this game off my PlayStation already.  I literally feel ripped off!  I understand there's going to be glitches and bugs on release date.  But the glitches and bugs that are on your release date is unplayable..  people might as well go back and  download the demo for free.. because at least that doesn't bug out or freeze. 

sincerely an aggravated consumer that purchased your broken game.  I am for one completely sick of gaming companies doing this to the consumer..  

Edited by Bradallen

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.