Kraken or Not enough radiators

The other day I sent a probe on a Hohmann transfer to dres. it was a probe core followed by a liquid fuel tank to a 3 way adapter that housed all the science components, then three nuclear engines. I had three small radiators. The escape burn to dres was complete and i was just waiting for KAC to alert me when i entered the SOI of Dres. I switched the ship one day just to check on batteries and such things and all i found was a husk. I am using B9, KIS, KAS, and i believe that is it and all their associated mods and recommendations from install with CKAN. I also had sent a upgrade mission to the probe while it was still in LKO to add to oscar b tanks and a two fuel cells with KAS. I have no idea why it blew up but the next transfer window is like 200 days away and im just stumped. When i left the craft the radiators were left on but there should have no excess heat coming from the ship, everything was powered down. Let me know what y'all think. I will try to attach a photo of ship when i get home.

Thank you,

Leafy

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.