Multiplanetary Species Series

Wiseman

I'm starting a new career mode playthrough in 1.2 on YouTube, with the goal of making Kerbals a multiplanetary species! I'll be using a handful of mods, including Roverdude's USI Constellation. I'm hoping to post a few of these a week, so please check back on my channel! 

The core of the Kerbin Space Station is in orbit and crewed, but it's low on power. In this episode, we send up supplies to build a solar panel truss, and I just can't be bothered to read the instructions for the hab. Can we get that habitation module inflated?

Part three of the Munar Rescue Saga! I might be spending too much time on this, but I thought it was fun. Some of my favorite KSP moments are entirely silly crises of my own engineering that seem so dire in the moment.

• 2 weeks later...

What, more work? Yes, of course! We have tons of construction to do, after all that effort getting it to Minmus. In this episode, we commence the building of Minty Station... and find that it's pretty dang slow. But progress is being made!

Construction continues on Minty Station! I've compressed about 2 hours of playtime into a single zippy episode, so hopefully this is still interesting for you! I wanted to demonstrate the ins and outs of what it actually takes to put a big base together - and this is just the bare minimum. There's much more to come, and we're learning quickly!

Let's do some science! Now that our base is mostly set up, it's time to actually start getting some returns from it. In this episode, we perform some experiments and send back a return capsule to Kerbin.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.