Are wheels still broken on console versions?

Ok, after about one month that I haven't played this it gave me hope that KSP got an update, although I came to find out that it wasn't 1.2 for some reason, leaving me very frustated at the time.

Anyhow, seems like one of the serious bug I've been experiencing from the past version is still here, that is wheels behaving weirdly when under a medium-heavy weight. So I still can't build basic aircrafts with those basic static landing gears, as it will just clip into the ground and explode or do any other bizarre thing than work properly. It's simple frustating that after quite a few months from buying a game that IS NOT on PREVIEW or Alpha Version I still can't play it.

Well, can anyone else confirm this bug is still here? PC players seemed to report that it had been fixed, but I'm still experiencing it here...

6 hours ago, erikinthebakery said:

There have been no patches (other than one that was only supposed to fix the save issues on Xbox), so anything that was broken a month ago is still broken

Oh, so that's what the update was for. Well, at least they managed to fix something (let's ignore the time to do it).

On 04/11/2016 at 9:36 PM, erikinthebakery said:

Other than the fact that the saves are still broken... some of us are having our save files just "vanish" from the game :(

So they failed to fix the very thing they were supposed to fix with the last patch? This just gets better and better...

Edited by Arch3rAc3
Grammar

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.