What's everyone up to in Realism Overhaul lately?

Maxsimal

Just finished landing and collecting manned data from every Biome on the moon.  Was not using Apollo missions though, just 1-man mercury capsule landers & no command module for time efficiency's sake.

Next up is me trying to put a 2.5t package of comm sats, biome mappers, and 3 probe landers onto mercury.  Since I don't have any nuclear propulsion yet, it's looking like I'll need ~ 120 tons in LEO for this beastly thing.   Did a flyby of mercury on the last transfer window, this time it's time to really scour it for science!

After that I guess I'll be figuring out interplanetary manned missions... probably with nuclear powered landers to mars.

Just working on my first manned luna landing, but the big thing i've set out to do is a full manned mission to mars and back by the end of the 70's, it's a grand plan and will depend on if there refueling stuff working with realism. i guess we'll see if that fail probably going to try flying through Venus's atmo.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.