Maneuver doesn't work

(For PS4 at least) Try not to use the circle button to highlight an AP, PE or an encounter while you have a node edit open and don't close and reopen node for edits. If I have to reopen a node for an edit the third time, I will just kill the node and start a new. Also don't set targets while node editing. I use the L1 modifier to make sure im selecting what I want.

What is this L1 modifier? I occasionally lose the ability to place nodes or make warp points completely, have I been inadvertently turning something off?

I did finally find that button to turn off the motion mouse, under general settings as a green light to toggle off, here I was looking at the controller page...

Is there a solid solution for the game freezing during builds? It's happening frequently..

Finally did some docking, mostly ugly push and bump affairs, but a couple nice clean ones,  this Forum has been helpful for a few things.

On April 15, 2017 at 1:43 AM, GrouchyDevotee said:

What is this L1 modifier? I occasionally lose the ability to place nodes or make warp points completely, have I been inadvertently turning something off?

Is there a solid solution for the game freezing during builds? It's happening frequently..

Hello, losing that ability to place nodes happens to me when i'm trying to click something other then the opened node, like clicking circle to highlight a PE, AP or try to set a target. The L1 (or R1 I believe) moves the mouse icon slower. For example, when I want to move my node around the orbit, you can't click and hold the middle circle to move if the AP or PE texts pop up under it, so I hold L1 and move in slow to catch just the edge of that circle without highlighting anything under it.

I can't give you a solid solution, but here is a list of what I do. Try not to have too many auto saved ships, or hit save multiple times in one build. Dont have too many parts placed in red, if you're saving a big section to place later use the subassembly. And I know this isn't ideal, but I always freeze in the plane builder and it seems always after I test then revert to hanger, so i build my plane stuff in the VAB then load into plane hanger for finalization . One last thing is to reboot the game every hour or two.

Edited by Kerbal-Willie
My phone and fat thumbs are not friends

On 15/04/2017 at 3:37 PM, Bill Nye the pedant Guy said:

I will be able to use maneuver just fine but out of nowhere it bugs out and I close the maneuver and open a new one and it won't work so I leave and resume and it won't even let me make a maneuver now! I've tried to restart the game and xbox but neither work and I've had to restart countless games.

Reinstall 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.