"Alternative Wheels" challenge

This challenge is where you try to make alternative wheels and landing gear, one example would be how you would make a stock propeller but made for wheels/landing gear. there are probably many more ways to do that but that's the one I know of.

rules.

1. no mods that make making the craft and specifically the alternative landing gear/wheels easier, that's not the purpose of the challenge.

2. it doesn't have to be powered, you could just make it out of landing gear and adapters, but that's up to you.

3. it can be however you like, as long as it doesn't use normal landing gear/wheels on the ground.

4.you can use normal landing gear/wheels but the part that rotates and touches the ground can not be those.

5.the whole craft can't be the alternative wheel, it has to have the craft and then the alternative wheel(s) on it. aka: the whole craft can't rotate with it.

6. If you use landing gear in a circle then the landing gear/wheels have to have the brake on.

7. if you find a loophole or something wrong with the rules please tell me.

remember, try to be as creative as possible.

I tried to do it but I messed up and crashed the game, the save file is corrupt and I don't want to build that monstrosity again.

what would be crazy if you made one that used landing gear in its design to have it rotate on and have low friction, but instead of landing gear you used a lot of small versions of that design, or used normal sized versions instead of the "ball bearing" landing gear and have the whole design be HUGE.

anyway, good luck.

OH I almost forgot the way to win, there will be leaderboards for: coolest design, highest top speed, smallest, least number of parts, and how much weight it can support.

if someone can come up with a point system that could include all of those for an overall score that would be helpful.

good luck. :) 

Edited by rockets-don't-make-toast

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.