Save file wiped of all ships after deleting mod

I was messing around, deleting mods i didn't need, and after deleting the Kolephemus Mod because of some bug, every single ship in my save file is now completely gone. No matter where they were, what they had, all gone. even every single asteroid was completely gone, and all assigned kerbals were listed as "M.I.A" on the astronaut complex. i checked my save file, and the ships still exist, but are nowhere ingame. Even if i reinstall the mod, the ships are still gone. im playing 1.2.2

Screenshots:

Before wiped:

fLnOAKN.jpg

After wiped:

hNSsjOJ.jpg

YDimFdx.jpg

Is there anyway to get all my ships back? 

8 hours ago, Vall9X4562 said:

after deleting the Kolephemus Mod

Well...that's your problem. You cannot delete a planet pack and expect any crafts that are orbiting/landed/splashed down on any of the mod bodies to continue to do so without the bodies themselves.

KSP removes all craft files that are missing parts or are placed under the influence of a non existent body. If you don't have a backup of your save then you can safely assume that they are gone for good.

Okay, i knew KSP deleted crafts with missing parts but i though that KSP shot the crafts that were on a non-existent object out of orbit because of other experiences with similar mods. ill have to be more careful next time.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.