Fake Crash when Startup with Laucher

• KSP version Windows 64bit KSP 1.3 GOG Version
  • A detailed explanation So I start up a brandnew install of KSP with the launcher after setting up graphics to 1920x1080 in frameless window mode (fake full screen). As soon as I hit "PLAY" in the launcher I get a crash message (output log included below). KSP starts up normally though without further problems. After finishing my session I have to close the fake crash window. It´s just a bit annoying, no biggie.
  • The ouput_log.txt: https://pastebin.com/mA4Z6f6f There is a nullref inside.
  • A detailed list of system specifications: See output log file. Otherwise 16GB memory, CPU is a i7 4790k, SSD with enough space. Two monitors, one with 1920x1080 and one with 1280x1024 pixels. KSP runs on the first one.
  • Are you running a clean installation, or have you updated and some of your persistence or craft files might be older versions, if so which version(s): As I said clean install without any changes after the install process. It doesn´t change anything whether unmodded or modded version of KSP, the fake crash occurs in both. My modded KSP install has a similar nullref in the output log file.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.