Adjustable Goliath Pylon Length

79px-J-90_Goliath_Turbofan_Engine.png

I don't know about anyone else, but I find the length of the current Goliath jet engine's structural pylon to be too absurdly long. This makes it significantly harder to build with... for me. However I can't say that others don't find this a saving grace, so my request is that the pylon have various length sizes so those of us who like it longer can keep it as is and those of us, like myself who like it shorter can adjust the length.

Or Squad could just had it be like this B9 engine and not have any structural pylon at all and let players use the ingame pylons instead.

DdEQgAXb.jpg

Now some may say that the pylons being like this is being realistic to the real life jet engine, the JT9D which the engine is likely based on. However I say that the choice to include it is down to those who use it to build and if they desire it, they can recreate it easily using the parts provided. If the current ingame pylons do not suffice then maybe a newer larger pylon would work better.

Just a thought.

Edited by ZooNamedGames

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.