The New Moon Race

From 1947 – 1991, there was a Cold War (A War without fighting for those who don't know) between the Soviet Union and the United States. In the middle of that war, between 1957 – 1975, a space race has started to see who was the first to reach the ends of space. In the recent year, 2 space agencies, NASA (Mainly Government)  and SpaceX (Mostly privately funded (I guess)), is doing something similar. Their goal is to take people back to the moon.

For this mission, I want you to take the perspective of both NASA and SpaceX and take their ships (Orion and Dragon V2) to a moon fly-by and land safely back.

These are the RECQUIRED MODS for this mission (Please check version before installing):

These are extra mods you can put in:

• CameraTools
  • Any mods with the Orion and/or Dragon V2 parts
  • Real Solar System
  • Mechjeb, Basic DeltaV, or Kerbal Engineer

For any questions or concerns, I am more than happy to reply. I am also more than happy to see what's going to happen in the future :D.

Plus if you're finished try making your own ship.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.