Show off your awesome KSP Pictures-Presented By Venku Rocketry International

venku122

How long should the next Screenshot montage be?  

1,783 members have voted

1. 1. How long should the next Screenshot montage be?

I am having fun with the placeable cameras mod. I am getting some good shots with them.

My recent Mun landing.

Breaking stage falling away.

jwPzF.png

Touchdown nearing.

IyHvz.png

A couple pictures on the surface. I have the cameras mounted on rotatrons.

YBl8G.png

53MGX.png

Having fun with the cameras I placed around the launch pad. I need to do a similar setup with the runway. I want to run some on booms over the runway for some overhead shots as I run a plane down the runway.

First, some pictures from the camera I parked right at the corner of the launch pad.

tROQ0.png

obAFZ.png

aMrDi.jpg

One from about half a kilometer away from the launchpad.

aFdJ5.png

Here are a couple shots from a camera I have parked slightly over a kilometer away.

oEK3b.png

WclaU.png

And finally, my favorite shot, the tower camera. Originally it was supposed to be a small lander parked on top of the launch tower, however, the game wanted to clean it off. I build a truck with a tower taller than the launch tower and parked it behind the launch pad to get these shots.

cGuEn.png

wKSdR.png

It wasn\'t really awesome, but I finally made it out of the atmosphere! (Was having some lag/disconnecting issues if you\'re looking at the staging then back at the rocket :P)

5mcpzn.png

That\'s a pretty neat explosion in the background! :3

o8udt5.png

Weird orbit is weird..

2q8outv.png

SRH7q.jpg

One of my favorite Kerbal pictures of all time. Please ignore the massive amounts of mechjeb screen clutter. I was in Minmus looking around for the artifacts, and I accidentally stumbled upon this beauty of a happening.

I managed to get the Mun, Kerbin, and Kerbol all in one beautiful picture, while doing a low orbit scan of Minmus. This is really a once-in-a-lifetime shot!